July 13, 2006

i've got a famous face

faces
the "do" in today's daily candy suggested uploading a photo of myself to myheritage.com to see which celebrity i most resemble. (they use a face regonition technology ... fun!) here are my results. what do you think? (i included the photos i uploaded so you can see.)

clockwise from top left: me, john edwards, jennifer love hewitt, me, naomi watts, lara flynn boyle, candace bergen, selma blair, scarlett johannson, jamie lee curtis, ricki lake, hillary swank, patricia arquette, jennifer garner, evangeline lily and (lucky me) john denver.

try it, you'll like it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO fun! I get to be kate hudson, kristin kreuk, and reese witherspoon!

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm. chins and bangs.

Funky Finds said...

Do I really look like Richard Gere and Diane Keaton???

Anonymous said...

That is really cool, I'm definitely going to try it. I think you look like a cross between Hilary Swank and Naomi Watts!

Blogging Masterclass said...

I can most definately see a evangeline lily or patricia arquette in you - big time!
Holly

Anonymous said...

I think you absolutely look like Jennifer Garner. The chin! It's the smile and the chin. Definitely a compliment. But John Denver?

holly said...

thanks! funny but i can see a little john denver in me. strangely, he kinda looks like a man version of my nana. love her!