February 15, 2007

curtain call

swatches
oh my gosh! tripper gave me the best valentine's day present ever! in addition to a box of yummy chocolates and a card with a waggy tail, he arranged a meeting. on tuesday of next week at one o'clock in the afternoon, a real live designer is coming over to help me pick out the textiles for our place! yay! i've been struggling so long with what to put on the floor and on the windows and now i'm actually getting help! thank you so much tripper!! you are so thoughtful. i love it! i love you! xox

image from smith and noble.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart. Tripper certainly knows the way to a girl's heart, doesn't he? Must take photos, Holly!

CG said...

What a gift! That's great! I would love a "designer" gift.

iIPT-er said...

That's really cool! I can't wait to see how this evolves! (I finally found your blog link!)

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

oooh, so exciting. So what happened?