May 2, 2008

it's friday, baby!

first, apologies for not posting in between fridays. i've actually been put on bedrest for the rest of my pregnancy and it's quite tough to type with my big old whale belly in the way. so, i'm guessing things will pretty much slow to a crawling pace here at holly's plate. i will try, but no promises!!

shelves

second, the shelves!!

my parents made the drive again last saturday and my dad helped tripper hang the shelves in the nursery. i don't have all the right do-dads up there yet, but was so excited i wanted to put something on them. the alternating chocolate and white really do make all the pieces—white cribs, chocolate dresser—tie in together. yay!

14 comments:

kristy said...

the shelves (and the room) look great!

oh and happy derby too!

Anonymous said...

holly, the shelves look great and your nursery came together beautifully! now, it's time for the twinkies to be here! hang in there with bed rest...stock up on sleep now (as much as your body will let you).

Preppy Engineer said...

The nursery looks really great. I was on bed rest for 10 weeks with my son. It is not fun but you are doing the right thing to protect you and the twins. Take it easy and enjoy the time. I learned to smock while I was on bed rest, so he had some nice daygowns. Daytime TV is the pitts too!

Jodee said...

Your nursery is adorable. The shelves are perfect!

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly! I haven't stopped by in awhile and realized I missed out on a lot. The nursery looks great! When are you due?

nicole said...

Your nursery is adorable! I LOVE the stufies and the monkey painting! :)

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

I LOVE the painting.....its such a cute addition to this room!

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Looks great!

*swankytables*Annette said...

The nursery looks fabulous! Thank goodness for the internet while on bedrest! I'm probably the only person on the planet that liked being on bedrest(most of the time). I figured it was the only time in my life I would ever not feel guilty for doing absolutely nothing. Good Luck!

Preppy Engineer said...

Hope you are doing well and taking care of yourself and those precious twins. I miss reading your blog and look forward to it again when everyone is safely here.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful nursery! Congrats!

pve design said...

adorable room!

Edie said...

Looks wonderful. Great reading your post as well. Thanks for sharing this

Upholstered Headboard said...

Those shelves look great, and I absolutely adore the monkey picture in between the shelves!