September 26, 2008

it's friday, baby!

i thought i'd still do baby products on fridays, since that's all i seem to be looking at these days. there's some really fantastic stuff out there!


this is the latest piece i've been drooling over. it's called the abc sampler quilt by sferra. it's gorgeous in person—so soft and crisp at the same time. the letters are embroidered and have a great illustration-like quality to them. i really, really want one. or two? not sure so i'm still thinking about it!

6 comments:

marzi said...

if you're interested in more products to review, i just launched a new division of my company! www.finandroe.com - baby announcements, holiday photo cards etc. check it out! ;)
-lori

Things That Inspire said...

I have my eye on a sferra blanket cover for my own bed. They make the most beautiful and luxurious products!

Salon de Sucre said...

oh i need this for my baby!! amazingly modern and whimsical at the same time!

Anonymous said...

In this baby will learn very quickly!!!!They make the most beautiful and luxurious products!!!!great idea thanks..

--
Reenee
Plug and play Security Systems no Contracts at the best affordable Prices

Sara_Smiles said...

Holly,
I've been following your shootingallens blog since we were both pregnant with our boys. My youngest is one week older (June 3rd) than your boys. If you would, would you please add me to your allowed blog list? I miss reading about your escapades. Thanks!
Sara

Anonymous said...

this is a nice idea... I will surely try it..
Why not see Top Austin Tow Truck company