March 26, 2006

tennis, anyone?

tennisAnyone
i have a tennis match this morning. i love how that sounds, like i know what i'm doing or something. actually, this is my second time playing. ever! alta c8s! anyway, i'll be posting a little later. i have a treat for you ... even better than these cupcakes. yesterday, before my mom and i went shopping, i took some pictures of the fun things at my parents' house. i always thought my mom and i had a very different style, but looking at those pictures made me realize we are very much alike. *gulp!*

in the meantime, i'd like to leave you with this, from heather b. armstrong's dooce.com. it's perhaps the cutest series of pictures ever. i don't think ... even if she had planned this out for hours and hours, brainstormed a concept, made storyboards and even sat the subjects down to explain what she wanted ... that this series could have turned out better. it's life. and she captured it brilliantly. enjoy!

No comments: