- new master bed (our current bed and bedroom furniture will look beautiful in the new guest room—yay!).
- new master bedroom furniture (dressers, chairs) plus fun lamps, pictures, etc.
- dining room table and chairs.
- tall bistro table to fit our barstools.
- shorter barstools to fit the new counter height.
- either two or four upholstered chairs to arrange conversation style.
- a small coffee table to go between said chairs.
- stand up piano.
- new plasma tv—we'll likely leave ours at the condo.
- deck furniture (and lots of it!)
July 25, 2007
a little over a month ago, tripper and i stumbled upon a great house. we liked it so much, we put our condo on the market to see what would happen. well, our condo is still for sale, so right now living in that house is only just a dream—a dream i think about a lot. the house is much bigger than our current address, so i've been putting together a list of items we'll need to purchase if (oh please let it be) we get to move in. the list is quite long—which makes me totally excited! here it is: